Sunday, September 9, 2007

Introduction: Preface and acknowledgement

Living under the liberal society of mass globalisation and the interchanging of ideas under mass communcation and the society with full with powerful ideas, which has brought to the revolutionary of powerful thinkers to understand and explain the phenomena of vast and the complexity of the universe. Until the creation of universe reaching far beyond the edge of human's imagination, I, for pursuing my ideas without selfishness will share it to the world under the easily accessible network and establish my understanding about the whole world as a scenario.

Facts from many referance books will not be sufficiently to provide maximum convincing evidence varying from different people's tought and scepticism about my explaination, but yet I will provide and state my referance as concrete as possible.

I will post under the maximum morality an as neutral as possible, with the hope to get positive feedback, non-rebuking and non-negative replies, and in a professional way of correcting my ideas if I miss relating the facts or falsifying the facts.

Please be inform that I will sometimes have the tendency of ignoring immature rebuke but i will answer every honest and relevant question, and professional to correct my ideas as to enhance my understanding and correcting my misrelating facts. From this I will need further acknowledgement and further assistance is requisite for a better and satisfying understanding.

With this and all I hope, this is not any intentions of pride and fame, but rather a free open discussion and ideas conveyed openly to the public. With all the relevant topic i will include is Science and religion, philosophy, history and politics.

Your sincere,
Nigel@Niton

No comments: